Master-Sport-Automobiltechnik (MS) GmbH is a German company that owns products within the MASTER-SPORT brand. Our headquarter and sales center is located in Munich, Germany; we also have a distribution center and a branch located in Poland.
Our operation includes:
DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND DISTRIBUTION
OF CAR SPARE PARTS.
- Our products are available directly in warehouses in many countries of Europe.
- We have a flexible, customer-friendly sales policy.
- We provide car parts directly to manufacturer assembly lines as an OEM.
- We have our own R&D facilities, as well as internal lab.
- We deal with improving the existing technical and technological solutions applied in the market, in cooperation with a group of leading experts on automotive industry and recognized laboratories such as Delphi and Bosmal.
- All MASTER-SPORT products are made to meet the highest quality standards, confirmed with necessary certificates, such as the German TUV.
We would like to invite you to cooperation and wish you success with MS parts and components.
Orders and reservations system, www.MS-SHOP.eu
Feel free to use the modern, multi-functional sales platform we have provided at www.ms-shop.eu, based on the TecDoc system, which enables accessing stocks, retail and wholesale prices, wholesale orders module (import and synchronization of order .xls files)
Our wide offer of standard product groups for European cars, as well as special spare part programs for Skoda, Renault Logan, Dacia Logan, Daewoo Lanos, and Lada.
Standard - Products modeling the characteristics, materials and durability of the OE product, often remodeled, without copying the original’s flaws.
Sport EXTREME - it is a special spare part program for motor sports. These provide maximum safety, even under extreme operation conditions.
Sport Klasse – this is a line of selected products manufactured with the use of the latest technical achievements and innovative usable solutions, successfully tested in rally cars, currently offered to users of mass-produced vehicles.
We are successful in many European countries not only in distributing our products, but in motor sports as well. All interested are free to check the "Fanclub" tag, where you can browse our photo/video reports.
We are expanding our chain of distribution.